Siron® 500W 8508 SMD Rework Station
Siron 8508 auto cut SMD rework station is a high-tech hot air desoldering machine with most advanced and long life temperature controlled heating element and best quality copper winding air diaphragm pump with a max. air flow of 24 L/min.
- Special auto-cut feature which allows system to cut heater automatically when handle is placed on stand
- It is very easy to handle and operate. The black coated housing is equipped with a practical carrying handle
- Comes with three different nozzles, a lifting device for components (IC-Popper with a spare gripper), so that you can work without additional costs
- Perfectly suitable for repairing BGA, connecting plastic, mobile phone speakers and QFP, SOP, PLCC and SOJ components
- High temperature and airflow adjustment range
- Extremely short air heating up times
- The air cools down the heating element continuously after use and therefore increases the lifetime of the heating element.
||500 W (Maximum)
220 V AC, 50 Hz
|Gun Temperature Range
150 °C ~ 450 °C
|Work Environment||0～40 ℃|
|Storage Environment||20～40 ℃|
|Gun Type||Diaphragm Pump Air flow 24 L/min|
|Country of Origin||India
|Gun Handle||1 N|
|User Manual||1 N|
* Warranty is 3 months from the date of invoice. It excludes all consumable parts as Heating Elements, Temperature Sensors, Soldering Tips, Cleaning Sponges, Cleaning Brass Wool and mechanically damaged parts.
Repair warranty only for controller unit applicable for 3 months from the date of purchase. Forward-Reverse transportation cost from our office in Delhi, India will be paid by purchaser of the equipment. Warranty voids in case of liquid damage, physical damage and/or if warranty seal is voided off.
|Download Technical Data Sheet|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.