Soder-Wick® Chemtronics 80-2-10 Solder Wick | (L) 3.0 m x (W) 1.5 mm
Soder-Wick 80-2-10 Desoldering Wick offers the state of the art in desoldering technology.
Soder-Wick is designed for today’s heat sensitive electronic components using lighter mass, pure copper braid construction.
That allows for better thermal conductivity, even at low temperatures.
Soder-Wick responds faster than conventional desoldering braids thereby minimizing overheating and preventing PCB damage.
All wick is sealed in nitrogen-purged packaged to avoid corrosion and loss of performance from moisture and oxygen.
- Soder-Wick Rosin 10′ spools packaged in ESD-safe static dissipative bobbins
- Minimizes the risk of damage associated with static electricity
- Noncorrosive ultra high purity Type R rosin flux
- Minimizes the risk of heat damage to the board
- Will not leave ionic contamination on the boards
MIL-F-14256 F type R flux
NASA-STD-8739.3 Soldered Electrical Connections
DOD-STD-883E, Method 2022
ANSI/IPC J STD-004, Type ROL0
|Country of Origin||United States
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.