Goot RX-80HRT-B Soldering Tip For RX-802AS Soldering Station
Compatible with – RX-80GAS (Standard) / RX81GAS (Sold Separately: Micro Solder Type) / XST-80G (Sold Separately: Hot Tweezers Type).
- Temperature setting range: 122°F to 104°F (50°C to 450°C)
- After turning on and off, it will reach the set temperature in about 6 seconds
- The sliding mechanism allows the soldering iron tip to be replaced while it is hot
- Patented insulated construction ensures long hours of work with no issues
- All types are made with iron plating thickness for corrosion resistance of lead-free solders
- RoHS 2 compliant
Quick Heat Recovery and Comfortable for Continuous Work
Sending the solder to the tip of the solder first, even if the tip temperature drops, the temperature will recover quickly, making it comfortable for continuous work.
For Variance in Soldering Quality Depending on the Level of Worker
1. When you start soldering, the tip temperature will go out of the DIF range, and the soldering time (AT) starts counting
2. The buzzer will sound after the soldering time passed.
3. When the buzzer is signal, the worker will finish soldering.
By the administrator set the alarm function in advance and setting the standard soldering time, it is also useful for workers soldering training.
Improve Soldering Quality
Improve the quality of soldering by awareness of soldering work within the appropriate temperature.
Prevents Burning Iron Tips and Forgetting to Turn Off
Automatically lowers the tip temperature of the soldering iron tip when not in use for a certain period of time, preventing the iron tip from cooking. (You can also set the time and temperature when not in use. )
In addition, when you do not work within the pre-set time, the power will automatically turn off.
|Tip Length||43 mm
|Overall Diameter||5.4 mm
|Tip Diameter||0.3 mm|
RX-80GAS (Standard) /
RX81GAS (Sold Separately: Micro Solder Type) /
XST-80G (Sold Separately: Hot Tweezers Type)
|Country of Origin||Japan
|Soldering electronic components.|
|Download Technical Data Sheet|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.