Otovon® 858D SMD Rework Station With 3 Nozzles - Auto-Cut
We are presenting a quality range of Otovon 858D digital SMD Rework Station.
The SMD Rework Station with we offer is widely demanded for its durability and reliability.
Offered products are known for their reliability.
- Safe solder QFP, PLCC, BGA and other temperature-sensitive components.
- Adjust the air flow and temperature control rotation.
- Refer to the instructions included with three kinds of nozzles (big,medium and small) replacement part.
- Would replace the part if the resistance value is incorrect.
- When the temperature is less than 70 °C, can stop rotation automatically.
- Intelligent detection and cool airflow features.
- Green lines and high-quality silicone body heat good for extend life and save power.
220 V AC, 50 Hz
|Gun Temperature Range
150 °C ~ 420 °C
|Handle Line||>100 cm|
|Work Environment||0～40 ℃|
|Storage Environment||20～40 ℃|
|Gun Type||Diaphragm Pump Air flow 28 L/min|
|Gun Heater Material||Nickel Alloys|
|Gun Heater Resistance||90 Ω|
|Soldering Station Size||(D)138 mm x (W)112 mm x (H)82 mm|
|Country of Origin||India
|Gun Handle||1 N|
|User Manual||1 N|
* Warranty is 3 months from the date of invoice. It excludes all consumable parts as Heating Elements, Temperature Sensors, Soldering Tips, Cleaning Sponges, Cleaning Brass Wool and mechanically damaged parts.
Repair warranty only for controller unit applicable for 3 months from the date of purchase. Forward-Reverse transportation cost from our office in Delhi, India will be paid by purchaser of the equipment. Warranty voids in case of liquid damage, physical damage and/or if warranty seal is voided off.
|Download Technical Data Sheet|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.