Siron® DSS60 60W Digital Soldering Station
Siron DSS60 is 60W digital soldering station with variable temperature controlled mechanism that can be adjusted from 150-480°C
It is a good quality & professional level soldering station fitted with Japanese ceramic heater and long life soldering tip.
This station delivers 60W power output and is based on most advanced microcontroller based circuitry which displays and maintains the temperature accurately and precisely.
- Applicable for wide range of applications from micro to heavy duty soldering.
- Displays and maintains the temperature accurately and precisely.
- Thinner and comfortable grip of soldering hand piece.
- Easy and convenient tip and element replacement.
- Special Temperature lock feature to block operator to change SET temperature by supervisor.
- Different tip type/shape available to suit vast soldering jobs.
220 V AC, 50 Hz
|Output Voltage||24 V|
200 °C ~ 480 °C
|Tip-to-Ground Impedance||<2 Ω|
|Tip-to-Ground Voltage||<2 mV|
|Operating Environment||0～40 ℃ Relative Humidity＜80％|
|Storage Environment||20～80 ℃ relative humidity＜80％|
|Soldering Station Size||(D)138 mm x (W)112 mm x (H)82 mm|
|Country of Origin||India
|Soldering Handle||1 N|
|Soldering Iron Holder||1 N|
|Cleaning Sponge||1 N|
|User Manual||1 N|
* Warranty is 6 months from the date of invoice. It excludes all consumable parts as Heating Elements, Temperature Sensors, Soldering Tips, Cleaning Sponges, Cleaning Brass Wool and mechanically damaged parts.
|Download Technical Data Sheet|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.