Fluke 101 Pocket Digital Multimeter
- AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency Measurement
Designed for basic electrical tests, the Fluke 101 digital multimeter offers reliable measurements for residential/commercial electricians and heating and air conditioning technicians.
This small, lightweight multimeter fits comfortably in your hand but is rugged enough to withstand daily use for years to come.
When it comes to professional-grade affordable multimeters, the Fluke 101 digital multimeter is your best choice.
- Basic dc accuracy 0.5%
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Diode and continuity test with buzzer
- Small lightweight design for one-handed use
- Rugged, durable design
- Automatic shutdown
- Battery is easy to replace
- CAT III 600 volts safety rated
- Long battery life with auto power Off
- Fluke India calibration certificate
Specifications Model 101
100.0 μF Voltage 600 V DC, 600 V AC DC Accuracy ± 0.5% + 3 digit AC Accuracy ± 1% + 3 digit Resistance 40 MΩ Resistance Accuracy ± 1.5% + 3 digit EAN 0631757612453 Warranty 1-Year Fluke Warranty Country of Origin United States
Package Contents Item
Leads 1 Pair
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.