Mechanic® MCN-250 LOCA Removing Liquid
- A LOCA remover or a liquid optically clear adhesive glue remover is extremely useful when you want to replace your phone’s screen.
- The main purpose for such a product is to remove LOCA, which is usually the old adhesive that is found between the phone’s glass and lcd.
- It has to be removed before applying the new screen, as the old LOCA glue will be visible if you don't.
- The main action of a LOCA remover is to remove the glue from any surface it is applied to, just like the glue remover used in nail salons removes any old glue residues.
- As mentioned before, this is the type of remover used when replacing phone screens.
As precaution measures (this remover is very strong), we recommend a mask and a pair of gloves resistant to this remover’s chemicals. This way, you won’t inhale the fumes nor will the solution touch your skin. This is important, especially if you do glass only repairs a lot.
Avoid get to eyes and skin. In case of that, rinse with lean water.
- Store in a well-ventilated and low-temperature environment away from sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children . It should only be used by professionals. This product is nonflammable.
Specifications Model MCN-250 Volume
250 ml Country of Origin China
- You broke your phone’s screen but the rest is still working so you just have to replace the broken glass screen.
- You have an old phone, that’s not in use anymore and you want to reuse the screen.
- You have an LCD Separator Machine and you occasionally repair your friend’s phone.
- You run a phone repair business from home.
- In any of the situations mentioned above, you’ll need a way to remove the old adhesive from the phone’s screen or frame and a product like Mechanic LOCA Remover will come in handy.
Package Contents Item