Mechanic® UV50 Soldering Flux Paste - 40g
Mechanic UV50 Soldering Flux paste has stable performance and low volatility, long use cycles, non-toxic, no irritant smell.
It’s the ideal auxiliary products for quality electronic products repairing and manufacturing.
Flux in soldering to remove oxides from the contacts of the parts to be soldered together.
No DryGood Immersion
Specifications Model UV50
pH Mild Weight 40 g Country of Origin China
- For use in electronic labs, professional service centers and other allied industries (Electrical and Electronic).
- For PCB Repair, Soldering, ICs, Mobile Phone Repair work.
- Rework & repair of various electronic assemblies and components.
- SMT component pasting (Including BGA & flip chip)
- Welding of performed solder lugs.
- Any other soldering that requires flux.
- BGA ball planting.
Package Contents Item
Disclaimer - This information is believed to be accurate. It is intended for professional end users having the skills to evaluate and use the data properly. Otovon does not guarantee the accuracy of the data and assumes no liability in connection with damages incurred while using it.