Siron® 60W 200-450 °C Soldering Iron | SI-60T
- Variable Temperature Control Soldering Iron
Siron 60W variable temperature soldering iron SI-60T comes with 200-450 °C temperature controlled ceramic heater as its heating element. It has a maximum power consumption of 60W.
This soldering iron is suitable for soldering works, such as repairing electric appliances, circuit boards, connectors, PCBs.
- 200-450 °C Temperature Control Ceramic Heater
- Tip is plated with corrosion-resistant iron
- Advance ceramic type heating element
- Applicable for wide range of applications
- Quick in attaining working temperature
- Low leakage current
- Thinner grip for comfortable use
- Easy and convenient tip and element replacement
- Specially coated long life soldering bits/tips
- Different shapes/types of bits/tips available
|Voltage||230 V AC 50/60 Hz
|Power Consumption||60 W|
|Temperature Range||200-450 °C|
|Tip to Ground Resistance||<2 Ω|
|Tip to Ground Potential||<2m V|
|Country of Origin||India
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.