Soder-Wick® Chemtronics 60-3-5 No Clean Desoldering Wick | (L) 1.5 m x (W) 2.03 mm
Soder-Wick® No Clean desoldering wick is designed to provide fast and safe desoldering without leaving behind harmful flux residues.
Soder-Wick® No Clean desoldering wick uses pure, oxygen-free copper braid and a patented flux technology to make an efficient and effective desoldering braid.
Soder-Wick® No Clean desoldering wick is available on ESD safe bobbins for protection against damage due to static electricity.
All wick is sealed in nitrogen-purged ing to avoid corrosion and loss of performance from moisture and oxygen.
- Soder-Wick® No Clean packaged in ESD-safe static dissipative bobbins
- Minimizes the risk of damage associated with static electricity
- Patented noncorrosive, halide free, organic no-clean flux
- Desolders up to 40% faster than competitive no-clean braids and leaves boards cleaner
- Meets Bellcore TR-NWT-000078 and ANSI IPC SF-818 for Surface Insulation Resistance
NASA-STD-8739.3 Soldered Electrical Connections
DOD-STD-883E, Method 2022
ANSI/IPC J STD-004, Type ROL0
Meets MIL-STD-883B, Bellcore TR-NWT-000078, ANSI/IPC J SF-818
Meets parameters tested by the Singapore Institute of Standards and Industrial Research (SISIR) for Solderabilit
|Type||No Clean SD
|Country of Origin||United States