Claw-Alligator Clip Type ESD Grounding Cord
This Anti-Static grounding wire is generally divided into three parts -
A Star Claw, An Alligator Clip, The middle is an elastic line.
One end of the star claw is connected with an anti-static mat, and the alligator clip is connected with an anti-static grounding wire, socket and wrist strap, anti-static rubber, combined with anti-static grounding device.
1. Lay the anti-static table mat into the workbench and install the anti-static socket on the side of the workbench.
2. Draw a small opening into the anti-static table mat, and use the star claw part of the grounding wire to get in.
3. Clamp the round terminal of the anti-static socket wire with the squid clip of the anti-static grounding wire.
4. The middle two holes of the anti-static socket are connected to the anti-static corded wrist strap, and the other end is brought to the wrist, that is, the anti-static grounding device is basically completed.
- ESD grounding wire designed for an electronic assembly where static charge is a concern,
- ESD Ground Cord consists of suction cups, claw nails, ring terminals, female buckles, banana plugs and alligator clips, etc. Self-coiling grounding cord grants freedom to move and freedom from tangles. Durable with long life span.
- Anti static grounding cord used to prevent electrostatic discharge by safely grounding a person working with electronic equipment or at an electronic assembly facility.
- ESD Ground mainly used for the connection between the anti-static mat grounding socket and the connection between the anti-static mat and the mat, effectively discharging the static electricity generated during operation to the earth.
|Material||PU Plastic, Copper Metal|
Star Claw + Button
Crocodile Clip with 4 mm Banana Plug
|Wire Diameter||2.2 mm|
|Cord Length||8 ft
|Country of Origin||China