ESD Dotted Gloves
In any ESD protected work place, such as electronics manufacturing and repairing, hand protection against static electricity is important.
ESD dotted gloves (also called anti static dotted gloves) are made of special polyester material with conductive fiber at 10 mm spacing.
Our ESD dotted gloves with excellent flexibility and anti-static properties protects electronics components from static electricity produced by the body.
Wear these ESD plain gloves to avoid direct contact of the operator’s fingers with static-sensitive components and it can be safely carried by the human operator to discharge electrostatic charge.
ESD safe dotted gloves are used to protect against static discharge that may cause damage to materials being handled.
These anti static dotted gloves with non slip properties and good ventilation are great for use in micro electronics, assembly and packing.
- Washable in a conventional washing machine at a temperature of no more than 40 °C with non-biological detergent
- Highly stretchable and comfortable
- Excellent grip on precision components and parts
- Smooth finish and comfortable fitting
- Good elasticity, sweat absorbency and ventilation
|Carbon at 10 mm
|Country of Origin