Mechanic® QC-20 BGA IC Glue Remover Agent
BGA IC Adhesive removing liquid softens and removes resinating and sealing glue of chip BGA IC of mobile phones.
- The ingredients of it is environmental protection and safe.
- It has good permeability;
- it can quickly soften and loosens solidified resin adhesive such as phenolics, epoxy, acrylate, polyurethane, organosilicon.
How to Use:1. Pick a bigger size absorbent cotton than BGA IC with tweezers and dip it into the removing liquid. Then cover it evenly on the BGA IC chip which needs glue removal.
2. Place a plastic bag or film on the top and cover the PCB board.
3. Wait for about 20 minutes.
4. Redo step 1 to step 3.
5. To remove the softened sealing glue in the outside of the BGA IC chip with tweezers. Please pay attention to avoid damaging routes surrounding the BGA and copper foil circuit the main board when removing the glue.
6. Heat the chip with an air tool (300 C). The glue in the bottom will melt and soften by heat.
7. To remove the chip with a tweezers or cutter.
- This solution is weak acid. There is air pressure in the bottle. Open the bottle cap carefully.
- Avoid get to eyes and skin. In case of that, rinse with lean water.
- Store in a well-ventilated and low-temperature environment away from sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children . It should only be used by professionals. This product is nonflammable.
Specifications Model QC-20
20 ml Country of Origin China
- BGA IC Adhesive removing liquid softens and removes resinating and sealing glue of chip BGA IC of mobile phones.
Package Contents Item